Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Clara Danielle'Valeroze Vandez | Create Your Badge


More than words.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
My trust is broken into two.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Morningz ! <: ,
I'm tired uh .
But i'm being forced to blog , so ... :/
Here it is .

12th Ap ;

Crazy day .
I know , O; .
Didn't know that there was listening Compre exams today . x:
Thanks for 1sec before it happens update feli . :B
Thanks for the cookies Angel , but , you know x: .
Practically slept through it cos was so hot & tired .
PE fuuuny uhs .
nvm , x: .
Recess , lazy take down wallet . }:
Chinese listening , ppl is listen , my class is laughlaughlaugh de . O;
Sotplug <: !
MrsHum so funny ! ^^
Yay , change back seats , FANNNNN ! <3 ,
HAHA ! :D
Chinese lessons sleep again .
Her mouth like got knock out gas uh .
Open alr , haven't talk alr feel like sleeping .
& the air arround her always smells so weird .
Trained down to Queenstown w. Phoebe :D ,
Ohmygodz ! Imissyoutruckloads uh ! <3 ,
Was retards in the train with her . x:
Tuition , sleepy :/ .
Walk back .
AHA !
Auntie : Isti really fuck the bangalah uh ?
Tanya : Idon'tknow . She say she dream the nigro fuck her . ( Want type facebook , go type ' fuckbook ' )
HAH ! :P
Jie keep making me laugh eh , keep asking me watch all those funy show .
Trained home with mum , ):
She bully uh !
Nvm , i was so tired anyway . x:
Another day .
Sleeeeep .
Going library today ? idon'tknow .
Vanessa going meet her boyf , so can't go .
Shitz :/ ,
Nvm , just go rot there .

--------------------------------------------

Sabby ,
            I know it's hard to face a guy that you love & hate , I understand . You've always been that kind of girl who doesn't let others know you've got problems unsolved . & I know , I'm the first friend in SNG that you've told you're problems to . Like you said , I never fail to cheer you up , cos I know the reason why you're sad & angry . But I don't think it's the same with J* , I doubt he knows that it's cos of him . I'll pass you the letter when you come to sch again . Right now , try to avoid seeing him , & even making eye contact with him . He's just a bastard that doesn't show he cares . All J ppl give stupid attitudes :/ , imisshimtruckloads , & yet , he doesn't care . He doesn't even know how much he hurt me .

 
 

Bye ):



Goodbye.
BLOGSHOP! 4Hope'o8 5Charity'o9 5Grace'o9 SY,ANGEL&YX Amanda Amelia Ami Angelica.S Angeline Attiqah Audrey Boon Brenna Carlyn Celia.L Charis Charlene Chermaine.L Cheryl Chloe Clarice.M Clarissa Dana Darren Deanna Debby Ena Elly Felicia.W Marilyn Gary.N Germaine Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen JinPin Joann Joe Joey Jos Joseph Kelly.O Kelly.T Lianyi Lixin Leah Madelene.Y Madeline.C Marielle Marilyn Megan Melissa.E Michelle Nicholas.G Nicholas.N Nick Nicole Nikita Puiling Racheal Rachel.H Rachel Rachel Rayna Ruth Saeeda Sherrie ShiNi Siewyin SohYee.L Sophie Tanya.T Vanessa.K Victoria Vijetha WeiYao.L Wenyi Xenia XiangYun Xuewen Yeeling YiChew.T Yikthong YiTing Yockyen Yongting Zoey.K

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.