| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
Let me hear you call my name.
Clara Danielle'Valeroze Vandez | Create Your Badge
More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Saturday, August 29, 2009
[Some People Just Want It All]Some people live for the fortune Some people live just for the fame Some people live for the power yeah Some people live just to play the game Some people think that the physical things Define what's within I've been there before But that life's a bore So full of the superficial Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you baby If I ain't got you baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you Some people search for a fountain Promises forever young Some people need three dozen roses And that's the only way to prove you love them And in a world on a silver platter And wondering what it means No one to share, no one who truly cares for me Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you baby If I ain't got you baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you baby If I ain't got you baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you If I ain't got you with me baby Nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing If I ain't got you with me baby // but i knw i just wan you to forgive me & we all go bak to th way we used to be before . how i would love tht feeling of being with you guys agn . but i knw you dn truely like her at all . you told me tht before . so why pretend ? :/ sometimes i wonder why humans lie for their own good ? c ant we really achieve something without lying ? - i want to hav my old & present frens . but their enemies . how ? ily guys just as much , i dn tell eachothers secrets . guess its' all fate , i miss you guys . why is it tht all my best frens kip bakstabbing me ? myra , martha , audrey , zoey , caitlin , cheryl , carlyn ... // f* you f*-ing bakstabbers , ihy . Labels: some people just want it all .. |
Goodbye.
BLOGSHOP!
4Hope'o8
5Charity'o9
5Grace'o9
SY,ANGEL&YX
Amanda
Amelia
Ami
Angelica.S
Angeline
Attiqah
Audrey
Boon
Brenna
Carlyn
Celia.L
Charis
Charlene
Chermaine.L
Cheryl
Chloe
Clarice.M
Clarissa
Dana
Darren
Deanna
Debby
Ena
Elly
Felicia.W
Marilyn
Gary.N
Germaine
Jiayee
Jingmin
Jingwen
JinPin
Joann
Joe
Joey
Jos
Joseph
Kelly.O
Kelly.T
Lianyi
Lixin
Leah
Madelene.Y
Madeline.C
Marielle
Marilyn
Megan
Melissa.E
Michelle
Nicholas.G
Nicholas.N
Nick
Nicole
Nikita
Puiling
Racheal
Rachel.H
Rachel
Rachel
Rayna
Ruth
Saeeda
Sherrie
ShiNi
Siewyin
SohYee.L
Sophie
Tanya.T
Vanessa.K
Victoria
Vijetha
WeiYao.L
Wenyi
Xenia
XiangYun
Xuewen
Yeeling
YiChew.T
Yikthong
YiTing
Yockyen
Yongting
Zoey.K
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |